Scope and Application
2. What and how we may collect information from you;
(1) Personal Information
(1) Personal Information UTOO may collect your personal information such as your name, email, phone number, emergency contact number, postal address, profile picture, payment method, requested ride details and other information, which you may voluntarily choose to provide. We may collect this information in following ways:
(1.1) When you register an account with us by creating a user profile you are required to provide your personal details such as Name, Age, Gender, Address, Country, Pin code, Password, Mobile Phone Number, Email address and Preferred Language.
(1.2) In addition, we and our channel partners may use various technologies that automatically collect certain information whenever you visit or interact with the Services. This Information may include the browser that you are using, the URL that referred you to our Services, all of the areas within our Services that you visit, and the time of day, among other information. We may use this Information for a variety of purpose including enhancing or otherwise improving the Services.
(2) Log Information
When you access and use our services, information stored in the log servers which includes your Internet Protocol address, MAC Address, pattern of usage of our Services, contact numbers, time, duration and date of calls, information relating to the device such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL and cookies are collected.
(3) Location information
We collect information about your location data through the Internet Protocol address of devices used by you and third party service providers/drivers to communicate with each other through our Services.
(4) Transaction information
We collect information relating to each ride availed through our services including the pickup and drop location, traveling route, distance, duration, fare charged, fare paid, mode of payment. We may also collect necessary data to process your payment if you use our Services such as your credit/debit card number and the security code associated with your credit/debit card.
(5) Access information
We collect information about how you and your device interact with our services. This includes data such as the features you use, the web pages you visit and duration of access. This also includes data about your device and the network you use to connect to our services, including IP address, Cookies, device identifiers (such as the IMEI number for phones), regional and language settings. And it includes data about the performance of the services and any problems you experience with them.
(6) Device information
We may collect information about the device used by you for availing our Services including the hardware model, operating system, version, software, file names, unique device identifier number, device serial number and mobile network information. We may collect this information through various forms and in various places through the Services
(7) Communication information
The information relating to communication between you and our channel partners, service providers including data relating to call, duration, date and time of the call, messages, and parties phone numbers.
(8) Cookies and similar technologies
(9) Information collected from Third parties
3. How We Use information Collected from you;
Our main object in collecting your information is to achieve the following purposes:
(1) To provide, improve and personalize the Services, to operate our business more efficiently, to advertise, promote and market our Services and third party services.
(2) To provide you with an enhanced experience when using the Services and to diagnose and resolve any issue that you may face while using our Services including but not limited to customer support, third party services, technical issues, detection of bugs, malware, spam, worms, virus etc.
(3) To resolve any issue/difficulties that you may face while using our Services including but not limited to customer support, third party services, technical issues, detection of bugs, malware, spam, worms, virus etc.
(4) In order to provide you rich experience with the Services and to enhance the same from time to time.
(5) To provide you customized or tailor made services by analyzing the information.
(6) To help you to communicate with the third party service providers, your contacts and other third parties relating to the Services.
(7) To research, analyze and evaluate the performance of Services
(8) To aggregate business intelligence through analytics to help identify, develop and otherwise create new strategic business opportunities.
(9) To prevent fraud, software piracy, and protect us and our users from hackers and cyber-attacks.
(10) To send you business messages such as those related to payments or expiration of your subscription.
(11) To send you information about UTOO, new application releases, special offers, and similar information.
(12) To conduct market research about our users, their interests, and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
(13) To offer incentives on your future travel with us. This is subject to the discretion of UTOO.
4 .Sharing Of Information
We may share the information under the following circumstances:-
(1) We provide Services in association with our affiliates, channel partner service providers, vendors, consultants, business partners, investors, agents, and contractors. Therefore, we may share the information with our affiliates, business partners, vendors, consultants, business partners, investors, agents, contractors, third party service providers on the need to know basis to enable them to perform their functions.
(2) We may also share your personal data in the event of any corporate transaction including sale or merger of business.
(3) We may share your information when it is necessary to protect and prevent our Users, from bugs, malware, spam, worms, virus or attempts to defraud users of the services.
(4) We may also share your Information, without obtaining your prior written consent, with government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences, or where disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation. Any Information may be required to be disclosed to any third party by us by an order under the law for the time being in force.
(5) We may share when we have a good-faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our Services against attacks, or protect the property and safety of UTOO, our users, or the public.
(6) We may share your personal information to various merchant establishments who will redeem your loyalty points availed under Customer Loyalty Programme conducted by us from time to time at our sole discretion.
5. Storage of information
6. Protection of information
UTOO uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
7. Retention of Data
Information provided by you are retained (i) as long as the purposes for which such data were collected continue or (ii) for such period so as to satisfy legal or regulatory compliances or to protect UTOO’s interests.
9. Force Majeure
You hereby grant us your express consent to collect, store, use, analyze and share the information relating to you and your access to our Services
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: